Security Agent – Government Facilities
We are currently seeking part-time and full-time unarmed Security Agents for Government Facilities in New York and New Jersey. Starting pay rates range from $15-$22 per hour, commensurate with experience, with full family medical plan and generous time-off benefits. Before applying, please ensure you possess the following qualifications:
MUST HAVE 2 OR MORE YEARS OF VERIFIABLE SECURITY or LAW ENFORCEMENT EXPERIENCE; or SERVICE IN THE UNITED STATES MILITARY; or AN EQUIVALENT OF 32 CREDITS PER YEAR IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE FOR TWO YEARS FROM AN ACCREDITED INSTITUTION OF HIGHER LEARNING.
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. and 5 years verifiable employment history
- Employment Verification Letter (Security Company Letterhead), W-2, Paystubs, or IRS “Wage and Income Transcript” needed to confirm 2 years of security employment history
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Must have NY or NJ Guard License
- A valid driver’s license or state identification card
- OSHA 10 Certification preferred
- The ability to effectively speak, read and write English
- The ability to pass a drug screen, physical examination, and background check
- The ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standards
- Willingness to maintain a professional appearance (clean-shaven), including adherence to a dress code and/or uniform requirement
- Must be available to work weekend, evenings, and/or overnights
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods and in some instances be able to work in inclement weather.
- Must possess a high level of customer service skills
ACTIVELY SEEKING MILITARY VETERANS.
For more information, please call Summit’s Employment Hotline at 1-855-GUARD44.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in applying, please fill out the Career Form below.