Summit provides world-class security and investigative solutions to federal, state and local government agencies, such as Protective Security Officer armed guard services for the Department of Homeland Security; entitlement fraud investigations and background screening for state, county and city agencies; multilevel security services for regional transportation infrastructure; and security details for government responses to natural disasters.
Summit is a federal General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule 84 approved security and investigative services vendor – Contract No. GS-07F-0425X – for New York, New Jersey, California, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, Ohio, Florida, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, New Mexico and the District of Columbia.
As per GSA contract, we staff such government agency positions as:
- Investigators and Supervising Investigators, including Multilingual
- Mystery Shoppers
- Government Compliance Monitors
- Uniformed Security Officers (Armed & Unarmed)
- Certified Fire Safety Directors
- Executive Protection Specialists
- Uniformed Aviation Traffic Officers (Unarmed)
- Shift and Site Security Supervisors (Armed & Unarmed)
- Project Managers
- Security/Risk Assessment Consultants
- Command Center Specialists
For more information on how Summit’s government services specialists can protect your peace of mind, please contact us at 516.240.2400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.